Tuesday, August 14, 2012

*Do you use pencils as much as you used to...

Do you use pencils as much as you used to?

Is that question too presumptuous?

Everything I did used to start with a pencil. About one quarter of my work still does. If graphic tablets like the ones we have now had been available when I started out, maybe 5% of my work would start with a pencil.

Scott Bakal - Creation of a Line - Part 2
The photos above are from an antique lingerie chest I bought at an auction the year I moved to Boston. I thought it was perfect to house different art materials and the top drawer contains all my penc...
View or comment on Alfred Ingram's post »
Google+ makes sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. Learn more.
Join Google+
You received this message because Alfred Ingram shared it.

No comments: